It is sometimes difficult to be inspired when trying to write a persuasive essay, book report or thoughtful research paper. Often of times, it is hard to find words that best describe your ideas. ResearchAid now provides a database of over 150,000 quotations and proverbs from the famous inventors, philosophers, sportsmen, artists, celebrities, business people, and authors that are aimed to enrich and strengthen your essay, term paper, book report, thesis or research paper.

Try our free search of constantly updated quotations and proverbs database.

QuotationsAuthorsTopicsKeywords
Browse Keywords: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
(Click a letter to view the keywords)
Letter "T" » thread
«I remember a hundred lovely lakes, and recall the fragrant breath of pine and fir and cedar and poplar trees. The trail has strung upon it, as upon a thread of silk, opalescent dawns and saffron sunsets.»
«I have gathered a posie of other men's flowers, and nothing but the thread that binds them is mine own»
Author: John Bartlett | Keywords: binds, gathered, thread
«How shall I a habit break? As you did that habit make, As you gathered, you must lose; As you yielded, now refuse, Thread by thread the strands we twist Till they bind us neck and wrist, Thread by thread the patient hand Must untwine ere free we stan»
«I have designed my style pantomimes as white ink drawings on black backgrounds, so that man's destiny appears as a thread lost in an endless labyrinth. I have tried to shed some gleams of light on the shadow of man startled by his anguish.»
«No cord or cable can draw so forcibly, or bind so fast, as love can do with a single thread»
Author: Robert Burton (Clergyman, Writer) | About: Love | Keywords: bind, cable, cables, cord, corded, draw, forcibly, thread
«He that does a base thing in zeal for his friend burns the golden thread that ties their hearts together»
«Life and death are one thread, the same line viewed from different sides.»
«If everyone gives one thread, the poor person will have a shirt»
«He who is false to the present duty breaks a thread in the loom, and you will see the effect when the weaving of a life-time is unraveled»
«He who is false to present duty breaks a thread in the loom, and will find the flaw when he may have forgotten its cause.»

Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Research our database of over 800,000 top-quality pre-written papers plus 15,000 biographies for only $9.95/month.
Instant Account Activation. Register Now.
Buy a custom written essay and get 20% OFF the first order